Lockfast T43 is designed for the sealing and locking of
threaded fasteners which may require easy disassembly
with standard handtools. The product is a single
component anaerobic, medium strength thixotropic,
acrylic based threadlocker. The product cures when
confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal
surfaces and prevents leakage and loosening from
vibration and shock.
Lockfast T43 is particularly suitable for uses on fasteners, mild steel, aluminium or stainless
steel, where disassembly is required with handtools.
Directions for use
1. For optimum performance surfaces should be clean and
free of grease.
2. If the material is an inactive metal consider using
3. Shake the product thoroughly before use.
4. Apply several drops to the bolt & nut.
5. Assemble and tighten as required.
6. To prevent the clogging of the nozzle, do not let the tip
touch metal surface during application.
1. Remove with standard hand tools.
2. In circumstances where hand tools do not work, use
localized heat to bolt or nut, disassemble while hot.
To remove cured product use a combination of
solvent and abrasion such as a wire brush. .
All our products are high quality and are supplied direct to us by the manufacturer, and are in perfect condition.
Data Sheets are supplied with each purchase
Thanks for looking.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
LockFast NutLock Medium Strength Adhesive 10ml
- Product Code: 0715706645256
- Availability: In Stock